Hotel Mezzo Pozzo is a small hotel, easy to reach, comfortable and quiet, conceived for the visitors who wish to experience the true Venice. It is nestled in the quiet atmosphere of a historic and poetic Venice house.
Hotel Mezzo Pozzo preserves the authenticity of its history. The old original doors in mahogany and walnut wood, the large windows with their leaded glass decorations hand made by Murano's glass masters, the original 16th century well at the entrance, the central hall of the main floor embellished with precious antique furniture, the stucco ceilings and the Murano glass chandeliers: all of these elements will enhance your holiday in the center of Venice.
- Reception 24h
- Check-in: from 2pm
- Check-out: until 11am
- Free Wi-Fi in the whole building
- Continental Breakfast from 8am to 10:30am
- Free luggage deposit on arrival or before departure
- Fully non-smoking building
- 1 child free up to 2 years, we will provide free the cradle
- Extra bed 40 Euros per night per person
- Pets not allowed
The City Tax in Venice is 2,00 Euros per person per night and must be paid cash and separately.
- Accepted credit cards: Visa, Mastercard, Cartasì, Bancomat.